Enneagram courses with Ann:
Coming to deeper self-awareness through understanding your Enneagram type in Enneagram workshops and Enneagram online courses.
Introduction to the Enneagram Workshop
Do you want to cultivate:
- A deeper understanding of yourself?
- Insight into your innermost fears and desires?
- Better relationships with a partner, family, friends or colleagues?
- Understand why you may battle to get along with certain people?
- How to be happier within yourself?
- How to be more present / conscious on your journey.
Langebaan Golf Club 16 April Thurs. 2020: Introduction to the Enneagram
Time: 10:00 for 10:15 start. Ends 18:30.
Bring: Lunch to share. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Presenter Ann Gadd is an accredited iEQ9 coach
This Introduction workshop will cover:
- Brief overview of the Enneagram history.
- The symbolic symbol structure.
- Introduction to the nine basic types and how to identify them.
- The positive and negative aspects of each type.
- How to use the Enneagram for personal growth.
- Brief description of wings.
- Instinctual Drives and Integration.
Ann is a registered iEQ9 Integrated Enneagram coach.
Enneagram Online Courses – Coming soon.
1. Discovering Your Enneagram Type. Discovering Yourself.
A 2.5-hour online overview of the Enneagram and its origins. This Enneagram online course explains the 9-Types, each type’s two possible wings, the Instinctual Drives and Integration. As a result, during this course, you’ll gain greater insight into the types. In addition, we look at finding your type and any possible mistyping. After that, you should have a great overall feel of the Enneagram. Consequently, your type should become more apparent.
We also examine how the Enneagram can help you reach a deeper level of compassion for yourself and others. In addition take you along the path of gently awakening of your soul. In short, this easily accessible course will give you the basic Enneagram information and more.